SCALINQ is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join our team, with the goal of expanding our sales efforts through developing and implementing sales strategies.
SCALINQ is a prominent player in the growing field of quantum computing. Our core focus is the development of state-of-the-art cryogenic hardware. Today, we encompass an expanding product portfolio of complete qubit device packaging solutions (LINQER), a series of high-density low-pass and infra-red blocking filters (CliQ), as well as high-density cabling solutions (BriQ). All our products are classified as enabling hardware and are vital for the overall performance of the quantum computer. In our research, we are already developing the next-generation hardware. This will be your chance to be part of pushing the boundaries of the field by helping our customers unlock the full potential of quantum computing.
- Academic degree in Physics or Engineering
- Work Experience in:
- Hands-on technical sales
- B2B or B2G sales
- Sales cycles and sales strategies
- Sales- and CRM systems
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken as well as written
- Can travel internationally, including the US.
- Background in RF- or quantum related technologies (preferred)
The role includes:
- Actively plan and perform outreaches and engage with our customer base
- Handle incoming orders and custom inquiries, as well as align them with the R&D and production team
- Present our solutions at conferences and events worldwide
- Set up our sales processes and continuously improve them
- Develop and execute sales strategies for current and new markets
- Provide market insights to management and R&D
- Effective communication skills to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team, including physicists, engineers, marketing, and partners.
- Self-motivated and committed to providing excellent customer service
- Technical interest in order to build and create knowledge about products
- The ability to convey complex technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- A commitment to staying updated with the latest advancements in superconducting quantum computing.
Do you have a passion for sales and want to be part of realizing the breakthrough technology that is quantum computing? Are you also looking to work in a dynamic team and a rapidly growing company? Well then, you are looking for SCALINQ! Please send us your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications.
About the team
Diversity and inclusion sit at the heart of SCALINQ. Our biggest strength is the people that define our company. Everyone contributes in their own unique ways and with their particular skill sets. We have successfully combined research-based competencies with conventional engineering to create commercially viable solutions.
What we offer
We have a multicultural environment that is filled with skilled and creative colleagues and encourages people to make their ideas happen. At SCALINQ, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and perspectives – while having a lot of fun in the process. Our culture is highly rooted in responsibility, inclusiveness, and passion. We are a team of ambitious and energetic individuals and we are in it for the long haul! We value a healthy life/work balance and we are all about celebrating the small as well as large successes. Sounds like fun? Then we’d love to get to know you!
Psst!!! The team is headquartered in the heart of Gothenburg, Sweden, a stone’s throw away from restaurants, training centers, and public transport as well as close proximity to Chalmers University.
How to apply
Apply by sending your CV and personal letter describing your area of interest to email@example.com. Make sure to write “Technical Sales Engineer” in the subject.